Monday, December 28, 2009

On Following Directions

I'm usually a pretty good follower of directions. I also like my orange juice a little strong, so I always leave out about 1/2 can of the recommended water. But, all brands are different, so I always look at the directions to see if it suggests 3 cans, 3 1/2 cans, 4 cans, etc.

When I flipped the orange juice can around this morning to see how many of cans of water to add, I was surprised by the semantics:


CONTAINS 100% ORANGE JUICE WHEN MIXED ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS.
So, if I add just a little too much, or not enough water, what it is?
Orange water?
Orange sludge?

1 comment:

  1. haha....I'm guessing it means to say "Hey, Dummy, if you mix this with Alcohol, it is not Orange Juice, it's a screwdriver, tequila sunrise, or a mimosa."

    ReplyDelete