Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Greek Tragedy

Found this at Sam's Club two weeks ago...I heart it.
Fell in love with it...
...and then they took it away.
Sad. I hope it's just a supply issue (not a discontinuation). I think it's a very small dairy that may have been overwhelmed with the demand. At least I'm hoping that's the case. Since I started eating greek yogurt a few months ago I can't even think about Yoplait. It's way too sweet and not nearly as satisfying. And greek yogurt has ~13 grams of protein and no fat! Too bad you can't order yogurt on Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I just saw Chobani at Costco yesterday and picked some up because of all the great things I've been hearing about Greek Yogurt. Not only does it have 14 g protein per 6 oz, it contains 5 live and active cultures, including Probiotics...so good for your digestive system!

    ReplyDelete