Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cranberries!

nature's perfect treat!

I can't get enough of these little sweet tarts and they are SOOOOO easy to make.

1 bag fresh cranberries
1 egg white
1 cup sugar

Place cranberries in a medium sized bowl.

In a small bowl, beat the egg white until light and fluffy (but not to stiff peaks).

Add the egg white to the cranberries one spoonful at a time, just until coated (you won't need all of it - I used two spoonfuls).

Pour one cup of sugar over the berries and combine until coated.

Place berries onto a cookie sheet and let dry/harden for a few hours or overnight. Refrigerate in an airtight container.

eat.

make another batch.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. If those taste as good as they look, I'm in trouble! I have a lonely little bag of cranberries hanging out in my fridge RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete