Monday, February 16, 2009

Kasey Likes It! [Lime Squeezer]

I used to live somewhere that did a segment on the news every week, where they tested out a new gadget and gave it a rating on whether or not it really did what it claimed to do. Many of the gadgets were of the 'As Seen On TV' variety. I can't remember the clever name for the segment, but they had one. I'm not that clever, so until I think of something better, I'm going to call this 'Kasey Likes It.' Because I like things often enough to share them with you on a regular basis. At least, I think about sharing things I like, whether or not I actually get around to sharing them. And if I don't like it.....hmm. Maybe I 'leave' it. What do you think?

Tonight I tested out my new lime squeezer, purchased at TJ Maxx about a week ago for $6.99. Maybe it's a lime 'juicer,' but I prefer lime 'squeezer.' Squeeze is such a visual word.

Another visual word is leverage. Let me just say that LEVERAGE is a wonderful thing. Nevah, nevah, nevah, have I squeezed so much juice out of one lime. Sonic should be concerned about their stock price.

I also LOVE that a ton of the pulp went in with the juice. Look, there's practically nothing left of that lime!


Kasey likes it!

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW I need me one of those. I like you "Kasey Likes It" segment, please DO continue.

    Just cut open the JUICIEST lime at lunch today to squeeze into my DP. Love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle (Three Men and a Lady)February 17, 2009 at 7:40 PM

    coo! gots to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me salivate just looking at it and imagining the pucker.... yum!

    ReplyDelete