Wednesday, April 22, 2009

7 Layer Dip

If you don't like Cilantro (or black olives for that matter), STEP AWAY from the 7 Layer Dip.

I make it and I only make it one way.

There's a FOREST of cilantro in there.

So, please, if you are not a cilantro lover, don't bother dishing it up and wasting it. Just step away. This little baby is for Meg's Trifecta celebration tomorrow night (baby shower / birthday / girls' night) reason to party.


I've found that people fall into one of two groups: Cilantro Lovers or Cilantro Haters.

Don't be a hater.

7 Layer Dip:
Refried beans
Sour cream
Salsa
Green Onions
Cilantro
Olives
Shredded Cheese

5 comments:

  1. I USED to be a hater, but this little number right here converted me to the LOVER side and I'll never go back. I am now a lover of ALL THINGS CILANTRO> and now I'm officially drooling.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've converted!

    Can't wait! can't wait! can't wait!
    You are so awesome for throwing a party, it's going to be so fun. Don't forget da music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum... must... have.. dip... Can't wait to oficially meet you tonight!

    ReplyDelete