Monday, January 16, 2012

Blender Obsession

Yes, it's true. I'm obsessed with my new blender.

I think we've had it for about 10 days and we've used it 20 times. I'm constantly thinking of more meals I can make in the blender, because it's so fast and awesome. So, here are a few things we've made this week:

Roasted Butternut and Sweet Potato Soup

Strawberry Mango Green Smoothies

Blueberry Strawberry Green (actually brown) Smoothies

Freshly ground cornmeal for cornbread


Tortilla Soup

The tortilla soup is amazing because it heats in the blender, due to the blade speed. Instant dinner from raw veggies!

What next??

2 comments:

  1. blendtec!!! I want one so bad!! this is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are already eating so many more whole foods -- totally worth it!

    BTW, I made your Roasted Butternut & Sweet Potato Soup. No one would believe it's just veggies and chicken broth. It's so smooth and creamy in the Blentec, you'd think there MUST be some kind of dairy in it. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete